March is my favorite month :) My birthday is in March, which is a large contributor, but I also just like the general feel of the month of March. The air is cool, but with an anticipation of summer and freedom. It's a month for progress and for spontaneity. There are picnics, kites, late night movies, spur of the moment road trips, lots of hard work, and a great joy for life. Sadly, my 2014 March began with a stomach bug and an injury, but I still have high hopes for it!
Last month was not the best month for accomplishing goals. I spent more than a third of February out of town, so I knew that most of my goals would be a stretch from conception. Some just plain fell by the wayside, while others I decided to postpone for entirely legitimate reasons. I did however determine a Word of the Year, run a 5K, vacation in Park City, and learn a lot from a few weeks of a time log. Those are definitely things that brought me joy and a sense of accomplishment this past month.
Here are my goals for March:
1. Make a set of curtains for my desk.
2. Bake 3 things from Pinterest and memorize 2 verses (still behind there from my 101 in 1001 monthly goals).
3. Send my March letter.
4. Read a chapter of my investing book each week.
5. File our taxes.
7. Heal my poor hip flexor that just keeps getting horribly pulled :(
8. Spend time working on concentration and meditation.
9. Spend time at a new park.
10. Learn some first aid skills for cats (check out #62 on my 101 in 1001 if you're confused by this).